Security Business Analyst
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst who can act as an analyst, Project Coordinator and assist architects in assessing the security.
• Support program manager and architects in security controls assessments, discussions, and overseeing the implementation of security controls
• Analyze existing processes, identify gaps and recommend areas of improvement
• Document and improve security processes by defining the existing “As-Is” process and the new “To-Be” process
• Develop front door intake processes and Drive Process consistency across security teams
• Review submitted forms or responses for completeness, integrity, and compliance with process requirements
• Monitor and track necessary compliance activities, control implementation, apply sound judgment and proactively follow up on outstanding items as needed
• Responsible to maintain and manage the security controls documentation on the confluence pages
• Gather required information for the weekly status report/dashboards/metrics for the management review.
• Work with delivery teams to deploy security controls and provide required information to the audit team.
• Manage relationships with other business units/stakeholders; Work closely with colleagues and other business stakeholders to deliver various projects.
• 3-5 years of experience as a process analyst or business analyst in cyber security projects and experience in documenting processes, RACI etc.
• Hands on experience in the cybersecurity concepts, frameworks and methods including, but not limited to, Identity Access management, vulnerability management, logging, incident response, governance, risk and compliance, enterprise security strategies, and architecture.
• Proficient in using MS Visio, Confluence, Jira, Excel, Miro Board, and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter who can set own priorities and can work independently and collaboratively
• Detail oriented, have proactive work style, and ability to manage several priorities concurrently.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience relevant to cyber security, Information Management, or Business Administration.