Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Length: 8 months
Story Behind the Need: Seeking a SecDevOps Engineer to be responsible for leading, implementing and supporting the cryptographic artifact management solution within bank. Seeking a candidate who is passionate about Cloud computing, security and cryptographic artifact management. You will be working on large scale enterprise software, and cutting edge technologies in Key and certificate management, SecDevOps, Azure and Google cloud platforms, authentication and Development.
Candidate Value Proposition:
Not only will this candidate gain experience at a big 5 bank, but they will be working daily with some of the most disruptive and emerging technologies, making real impact at the bank and its deliverables. You will collaborate with diverse application teams and solution vendors. As we aggressive continue on our digital transformation journey, you will be provided with the opportunity to grow and thrive in the Cloud Security space.
Typical Day in Role:
– Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on cryptographic artifact management services, architecture, tools and products.
– Provide leadership to improve platfroms performance, scalability, reliability, audit, monitoring and security.
– Participate in architecture and design discussions for solutions and enhancements.
– Identify opportunities for efficiencies by leveraging automation and process improvement.
– Document detailed designs and define technical solutions that take into account the enterprise architecture strategies, current state environment and constraints.
– Provide development and L3 production support along with other team members
Must Have Skills / Requirements
2) 5+ years of experience building and operating platforms and infrastructure.
4) 3+ years DevOps experience with continuous integration/delivery best-practices, technologies and tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket.
5) Experience leading small to medium projects – atleast 3 previous
– Excellent client-facing and relationship building skills – must have experience dealing with and presenting too senior individuals on a daily basis
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to rapidly assess problem situations.
– Strong negotiation skills, conflict management skills and ability to influence executive management
– Works well under pressure and against strict timelines.
– Ability to work well within a team towards common goals.
– Ability to provide progress reports and outline clear requirements to complete required integrated changes.