Job Title: Search Engine optimization lead
Duration: 6 months
Description: The Search Engine optimization lead will be responsible for building, implementing and managing our paid & organic search campaigns, as well as other content marketing initiatives. The candidate demonstrates strong digital writing skills and the ability to recognize opportunities to optimize content and drive results. This role will be on the Digital Experience team and will report to the Director of Content & Experience Optimization.
• Plan, execute and manage regional and global paid search campaigns, including but not limited to:
o Identify keyword opportunities
o Build ad templates for editorial team and provide recommendations for compelling headlines and descriptions according to best practices.
o Regular campaign reporting. Draw insights from campaign results and make recommendations accordingly.
• Plan and manage paid search budget across businesses and product lines
• Conduct keyword research for new content – identifying and prioritizing opportunities.
• Provide content optimization recommendations to the editorial team to ensure content is optimized for the right keywords.
• Identify technical SEO issues and manage the workflow to ensure the issues are resolved.
• Provide training and educational support for other teams on SEO/M best practices
• Opportunity to support other content marketing and experience optimization initiatives