Scrum Master Wireless Packet Core
• Identify, resolve process challenges, inefficiencies and influence change both at the working level as well with external stakeholders.
• Delivering and executing on key projects through cross-functional teams.
• Facilitating the Scrum ceremonies that the team adopts today (Product backlog grooming with PO, Sprint Planning, daily stand-up, Sprint Retrospective)
• Coaching the team towards effective time management while assigned to multiple tasks
• Help the team and management to create KPI’s for monitoring and continuous improvement.
• Identify dependencies, process improvements and help the team become self-organizing. (Leveraging concepts like MVPs, PDCA etc.)
• Define, determine & implement relationships with other Scrum/project teams responsible for overall program success.
• Work closely with our Product owner, development team and our vendor to manage and deliver the Packet Core requirements
• Thinking outside of the box to help the team Clear obstacles on a constant basis.
• Helping the team make problems visible and solving them by tracking and reporting issue status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
• Establishing a safe learning environment where the team can be effective and work in a self-organizing way
• Addressing team dynamics
• Ensuring a good relationship between the vendor, development team and product owner as well as other internal teams like IaaS, NSO, etc.
• Protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions
• Facilitating lessons learned sessions with the team and helping to avoid recurrences of issues
• Working closely with the Product Owner and development team to effectively prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced challenging environment
• Providing support to members of Wireless Core Network team, other internal teams and device vendors to ensure product issues and impacts are well understood to maximize product quality and to meet overall business needs in terms of time to market
• Help the PO maintain and prioritize a backlog and choose priority stories & tasks for each iteration.
• Identify & exploit our internal systems constraints by building a work list to help us reach our Packet Core program success
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
• Work with project manager/coordinator responsible for reporting progress to “scrum of scrums”
Essential Qualifications :
• Extensive experience working as a scrum master/project manager in an enterprise Agile and operations environment.
• Working experience in providing consulting, leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, team empowerment, motivational best practices.
• Ability to work in a fluid environment, handle ambiguity and be adaptable to change.
• Experience with project management tools such as Jira, confluence e.tc.
• Process management experience (completing process maps, and value-stream-mappings etc…)
“Nice to Haves” Qualifications/Competencies:
• Relevant Project Management Certifications: PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, PSM etc…
• Agile experience in both a software-focused and networking-focused environments.
• Awareness of telecommunication standards/technologies (3G, 4G LTE, VoLTE, 5G)
• University Degree in Engineering, or Business.