SAS Developer x 2
Typical Day in Role:
• Provide time/cost estimations for projects of small to medium complexity.
• Amend existing IDR SAS ETL processes and develop new IDR SAS ETL processes to deliver on business requirements.
• Support Sr. Data Engineers in the creation of impact analysis on existing IDR production due to changes in C&CA/LATAM core and satellite systems related to M&A or operational changes.
• Document data lineage of new and/or existing IDR ETL processes.
• Provide SME support to IDR production team on medium complexity IDR ETL issues.
• Provide support for the promotion to production of new/amended IDR ETL processes.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years’ experience as a developer
2) 3+ years of experience with SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS Access, SAS Connect, SAS Stat, and SAS Reporting procedures using ODS for the development of ETL code for reliable production processing.
3) 3-5+ years’ experience with relational databases, Hadoop, and scripting languages (XML).
4) 3+ years’ experience with OS/390 file system concepts for data exchange
– 2+ years of experience utilizing EGL and core ledgers to conduct financial reasonability analysis
– Experience from FI
Soft Skills Required:
– Sound written and verbal communications skills to deal effectively with the IB units and IDR clients; good time and work management skills.
– Strong sense of process ownership and ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team environment that can include many reporting levels and varying skills.
Education & Certificates:
• Post Secondary education in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics or equivalent technical field