Contract Duration: 6 month extendable contract
Location Address: WFH – Toronto Ontario
Story Behind the Need
Contributes to the overall success of Global Human Resources Technology ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Project Summary:
Dealing with Employee Central. Will need Success Factor experience. This project is centered around self service functionalities for employees.
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Independently resolve problems to meet the business needs. This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created. This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining user requirements and processes, and liaising with the users.
• Participate in the systems implementation process by defining business requirements and processes, developing test strategies and test cases, performing testing, defining user procedures and workflows, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing user documentation, providing user training, and providing post-implementation support.
• The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
• Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of the Division's business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, financial markets, financial instruments, regulatory requirements, Back Office processes, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user business lines.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with bank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
• Provide configuration expertise and support across SuccessFactors and other HR systems as required
• Work across teams to understand, document, and communicate impact of change requests and new requirements
• Participate in the accurate maintenance of configuration workbooks
• Participate and understand in all types of test phases (Functionality Testing and UAT)
• Be able to configure within at least one SuccessFactors modules (Employee Central, Recruiting Management, Onboarding, Performance & Goals, Succession, Learning Management)
• Lead conversation with business users and provide guidance on configuration and best practices
• Request transport movement and unit test changes and work with existing team to understand and document impact of changes and new requirements
• Work with current team and understand impact of configuration and document new requirements
• Conduct demo to explain current configuration of permission setup for each iteration covered during testing or review processes
• Provide level 1 and 2 support, responding to ServiceNow Tickets within provided SLA’s.
Qualifications/Must have skills:
1. 3+ years combined SAP SuccessFactors experience; preference Employee Central
2. 3+ years of hands on experience creating workflows using SuccessFactor.
3. 3+ years of experience in large scale SAP SuccessFactors implementation projects
4. Certification of SAP SuccessFactors in at least one module is a must
5. 3+ years of Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
6. Excellent English communication and verbal and written
Nice to Have skills:
1. SAP SuccessFactor Certified – Employee Central
2. Prior experience with ServiceNow Tickets would be an asset