Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Your Business Line: Supports payroll operations team with all technology needs. Take care of change request and tickets
Summary: The main function of an SAP Payroll Technical Analyst is to plan, design, develop and implement efficient business and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
• Lead conversation with business users and provide guidance on configuration and best practices for Payroll
• Be able to configure the requirements on SAP on Premise Payroll and SAP Employee Central Payroll
• Request transport movement and unit test changes and work with existing team to understand and document impact of changes and new requirements
• Work with current team and understand impact of configuration and document new requirements
• Participate in the accurate creation of configuration workbooks
• Participate and understand in all types of test phases (Functionality Testing and UAT)
• Conduct demo to explain current configuration of permission setup for each iteration covered during testing or review processes Provide level 1 and 2 support, responding to ServiceNow Tickets within provided SLA’s.
• Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
• Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user
• Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
• Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
Qualifications/Must Have Skills
1. At least 4-7 years of hands on prior work experience with SAP Payroll (SAP on- Premise Payroll and/or SAP Employee Central Payroll)
2. At least 4-7 years of hands on prior work experience with Canadian Payroll
3. Excellent Communication skills as you will be required to correspond daily with Business Partners, QAT Team, 3rd Party Vendors as well as VP Executives
4. Prior work experience with accurate creation of configuration workbooks, playbooks
5. At least 4-7 years of past experience with all types of test phases (Functionality Testing and UAT).
6. At least 6 years of hands on working knowledge and experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Nice to have:
1. Prior ServiceNow Ticketing experience
2. Exposed to end to end change request and testing
3. SAP HCM Certified
4. Knowledge of SAP Employee Central
5. The incumbent must have working knowledge of HR business process.