Sr Salesforce Operations Analyst
The Senior Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing operational support through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. The position will manage the day-to-day user support and will also participate in the strategic enhancements to the platform. Additionally, this role is also responsible for managing the end-to-end employee onboarding requests and coordination with the provisioning teams. The role has accountabilities for documenting support process and procedures, systems administration, co-ordination of change intake, critical incident escalations, testing and release management. In this capacity, the Senior Operations Analyst is required to liaise with the frontline, Technology, and other internal departments and LOBs.
• Salesforce Administration
• Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
• Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues.
• Develop training modules and provide user training
• Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
• Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
Ensure smooth, accurate and on-time onboarding of employees through coordination with frontline and provisioning teams.
• Plan and execute on small-medium sized enhancements and campaigns to the platform including management of priority, scope, time, cost and quality
• Participate and consult on changes, projects and initiatives (new products, system implementations, etc.),
• Support system upgrades, test case creation and testing (UAT).
• Co-ordinate the intake process with the operations and technology teams including vendors to ensure the change requests are tracked and implemented on time, on budget and quality.
• Monitoring of QA and execute on UAT activities
• Align release schedule as per business priority
• Ensure business readiness prior to change implementation
• Manage communication to stakeholders
• Continuously recommend and deliver improvements and solutions.
• Identify and implement improvement to functions, processes and practices to the platform
• Identify inefficient and redundant tasks for automation and elimination respectively
• Develop operations processes / activities for the platform are developed and maintained
Must Have Skills:
• Keen eye for detail and analytical skills.
• Minimum 3 years experience providing business support for client facing applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects.
• Ability to work independently
• Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain collaborative, courteous working relationships with others.
• User Acceptance testing experience
• Strong experience in troubleshooting and problem resolution
• University degree or college diploma
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel or Access
Nice to Have Skills:
• Formal Project Management or Software development experience or certification
• Strong knowledge of discretionary, full service investing, financial services industry and fintech
• Change Management experience
• Salesforce certification required – preferred.