Location Address: WFH (Toronto)
Number of Positions: 1
Contract Duration: 6 months
Schedule Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The CRM GWRT Technology team is looking for a strong Salesforce Developer to join the ongoing Capital Markets Salesforce Integration.
• Project: The group migrated to a Tier1 CRM, with the implementation recently completed. They are now focusing on ensuring all users are added from multiple domains.
• Reason for request: Project
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team environment that will be impacting multiple organizational lines within the Bank. Using various techniques and methodologies, the successful candidate will be exposed to new technology in an enterprise environment
Typical Day in Role / Responsibilities:
• The team is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer that is well versed in all facets of the Financial Services cloud, acting as a major contributor for solutions, workflows, data models and leveraging best practices to design, test, implement and support the solution.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Must be comfortable working in an org with complex sharing rules and working with vendors to support managed packages.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes.
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 5 + years’ experience with Salesforce experience, ideally within an FI industry
2. Recent project experience with Salesforce lightning (minimum 1)
3. 3 + years’ experience working with SOA
4. Experience with agile teams – understanding the mindset of working in an agile environment very important*
– excellent communication skills to work across different business lines and with different users
– looking for ‘go getter’ personalities who can solve problems and think outside the box
– Financial services experience is a plus around AML, Compliance and KYC
– Capital Markets experience is a plus
– Salesforce Certifications – Salesforce Developer / Consultant / Architect
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
•Salesforce Certifications – Salesforce Developer / Consultant / Architect
Candidate Review & Selection
• 2 Step Process: 1 Microsoft Teams Interview (technical) + 1 Cultural Teams (with Director CRM)
• Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP
-Idea is to hire a new team (Scrum Ninja team) to put on multiple engagements in the bank
– Looking for good skillset – looking for Tier1 Exposure within banking
– Open to someone who has strong technical acumen and willingness to learn
– Engaged existing team members for now; and will be utilizing them to multiple areas (depending on interest areas)
– there are also active support roles in queue that they are looking for hire