Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 Month Contract
Story Behind the Need
Project Summary: Assisting in the upgrade SailPoint IIQ to the latest version. The other part of this project is day to day support of existing production installations.
• Provide Development and deployments support for Sailpoint IIQ and Identity Manager (Internally/inhouse developed application).
• Perform application level and JAVA code level fault analysis and remediation
• Perform change management and release management duties to support software enhancements
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
1. Minimum of at least 2 years of prior hands on work experience with SailPoint IIQ administration and development.
2. At least 5+ years of prior Java experience – Ability to perform application level and JAVA code level fault analysis and remediation
3. Prior work experience being able to perform change management and release management duties to support software enhancements
4. Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. – C#, C++, HTML)
5. Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
6. Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Nice to have:
1. Prior FI or Banking vertical within IAM.
Degrees or certifications:
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required