Job Title: RPA Engineer -Automation Anywhere Developer
Overview of Role:
The Digitization & Automation team is a subset of the Business Optimization team. We are a shared service of dedicated digital and automation experts to improve processes through the implementation of user enabled technology such as RPA, Duco, Sharepoint Online and Power BI. We support businesses to drive efficiency, create capacity and mitigate operational risks through process automation. D&A provides thought leadership, automation methodology, technical expertise, maintenance/support and a robust governance model.
Our group is looking for a Solution RPA Engineer to support us in driving the volume and velocity of automation project delivery.
• Develop and build Process Design Documents, Solution Design documents, etc. according to company standards best practices and operating procedures
• Analyzes process steps, interdependencies, and applications used to complete business transactions.• Build and develop RPA solutions that meets the defined design approach for a variety of business units
• Participate with Agile teams in analysis of process automation requirements• Ensure code quality by performing end to end unit testing
• Participate in design and development of proof of concepts by collaborating with RPA architects• Provide quick resolution to high priority production issues• Oversee successful delivery and timely execution of initiatives.
• Obtain solid understanding of the target operating model and the current and future connectivity, data flow and organizational design to assess viability of a quick win recommendation.
• Determine how solutions may positively or negatively affect the overall business process architecture and provide appropriate change value assessment recommendations. .
Support to team
• Execute and deliver on initiatives independently where needed, Ability to get involved and assist the team on both business process and technical challenges (e.g. in data analysis and programming)
• Develop tactical approaches to enable tight deadline projects to complete on time ensuring the root cause of the problem is being solved.
• Understand feasibility and impact analysis and coordinate activities across all units.
• 2+ years of development experience with 1+ years in Robotic process automation. A degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
• Experience in delivering value added initiatives within an Operations or Finance team is an asset.
• Experience in implementing large scale enterprise level RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere
• Experience with relational database (SQL Server, Oracle DB)
Hands-on with Microsoft Packages: SharePoint Online, PowerApps, MS Excel (VBA) and MS Access
What are your top (2-3) must-have qualities for the candidates you’re looking for?
Hands on expertise in configuring in Automation Anywhere, delivered end to end automation, including writing the design documents with businesses, exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)