• Supports the execution of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
• Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
• Leads the planning, coordinating, and implementing department events.
• Provides specialized and professional support to an executive and their senior managers within a large and diverse department or business group.
• Coordinates and monitors budgets and reporting on results vs. budget.
• Provides coaching and mentoring to more junior administrative assistants to support them in developing capability to carry out current job accountabilities.
• Manages and monitors calendars and upcoming events. Dispatches meeting invitations, books meeting rooms and arranges for resources and other requirements in support of smooth and efficient meeting facilitation. Supports the coordination and implementation of department events.
• Develops and maintains a filing system; ensures business and operational reports, forms, and other documentation, paper or electronic, are readily available.
• Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing, and distributing communications (e.g., correspondence, presentations, policies & procedures).
• Dispatches outgoing communications. Answers central phone line, responding to and resolving/escalating inquiries.
• Processes invoices for payment in adherence with documented processes and guidelines and vendor agreements
• Prepares and logs departmental expense claims and reports. Tracks expenses to ensure they stay within budget.
• Makes travel arrangements, booking flight/hotel reservations as needed.
• Liaises with internal business units and external vendors and participates in the local coordination and implementation of premises and building related matters including incoming / outgoing staff and contractors, relocations, office planning and new furniture requirements while ensuring minimal interruptions to business operations.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Maintains and tracks overtime, on-call claims, staff vacations and absences in accordance with Bank and/or divisional guidelines to ensure consistency in entitlement and to determine staff availability.
• Coordinates training requirements for staff (research, booking, cancellations, confirmations, etc.).
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
• Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
• Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Must Have Skills:
• Typically, between 2-3 years of experience in an administrative support function and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable.
• Specialized knowledge (onboarding and Offboarding- Service Now experience)
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, teams, word, and Excel)
• Verbal & written communication skills – Good
• Organization skills – Good
• Collaboration & team skills – Good.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills – Good.
Nice to Have Skills:
Exposed to direct onboarding and offboarding functions.