Typical Day in Role:
• Conduct market research and stay up to date with industry trends in fintech and emerging technologies, and produce thought leadership documents on trends
• Work closely with internal teams to identify business opportunities for potential fintech solutions that meet customer needs and business goals.
• Identify and evaluate potential fintech partners and opportunities to collaborate and develop new products or services.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and support proof of concepts to ensure alignment on key projects and initiatives.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 7+ years’ combined experience in a Research / PM / BA / Strategy role, preferably within FI
2) 7+ years’ expert experience with MS Office Suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
1) 5+ years’ experience in the fintech industry, with a proven track record of developing and managing successful partnerships.
2) Knowledge of fintech industry trends, technologies, and regulatory environment.
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent communication: verbal + written skills to support the production to thought leadership documents on trends and playbooks
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data and draw actionable insights.
• Good presentation skills (for internal stakeholders, smaller groups)
• Strong project management skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams.
Bachelor’s – in Fintech/innovation space is an asset
PMP an asset