Responsible to work with Report Analysts to collect, compile, analyse and cleanse all required data in support of reporting output trajectory helping drive critical business decisions through analyzing metrics and designing reports.
Reports will be geared at providing insight of target progression, trends, anomalies using forecasting and trending data models to support business intelligence as to the success of a program/project.
The intelligence provided through the reporting methodology will assist the business to focus on fine-tuning of business practices and protocols to align with business objectives.
Maintain, update and release periodical reports in support of delivery targets. Ensure continuous analysis of report integrity while maintaining issuance schedule, on time and target according to internal stakeholder requirements.
• Coordinates inputs to and draft reports related to project activities
• Identify gaps and develop appropriate reporting formats to meet all reporting requirements of the Project.
• Develop and establishes a reporting schedule and ensures the timely submission of reports as identified
• Deep understanding of reporting documents and ensures the quality of high-value data for accuracy, consistency, and comparability.
• Acts as a focal point/central instrument for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of information relevant to the project.
• Produces and updates information products such as maps, charts and infographics by turning data into graphical products to convey messages and a storyline as well as support strategic and operational decision-making.
• Build validation rules and controls to ensure data accuracy
• Knowledge of RPATS, Salesforce or OneVision tool is an asset.
• Liaise with database support teams to determine root cause of system related inquiries
• Fact-based approach to problem solving; reviews and analyses information; has a back-up/contingency plan ready for high risk/complex projects; is able to break down complex tasks into manageable parts to achieve completion.
• Champion continuous process improvement through the evaluation and monitoring of processes and controls.
• Paired with Report Analyst on shared objectives and expectations for the mandate
• Active member of the Service Desk SPOC in support of Vendors
• Liaise with Access Networks National PMO
• 1-4 years of data analysis experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of the Telecom industry, technologies, and vendors
• Experience in SQL, Microsoft Excel and/or Power BI, VBA
• Familiarity with accounting and finance practices and principles
NICE TO HAVE:
• Bachelor's degree in business (Optional)
• PMP (Optional)
• Telecom certification (Optional)
• Agile, SCRUM, Lean, Six Sigma certification (Optional)