Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst/AXIOM Developer x 2
Typical Day in Role:
•Develop functional requirements based on the business requirements by working with business users and liaising with development.
•Supporting business users in the development of business requirements (various analyses; advise on the system capabilities and functionality in relation to the business requirements).
•Follow the Software Development Life Cycle methodology and prepare test plan and test cases for IST testing.
•Manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects.
•Maintain strong knowledge of the Bank’s products, operational processes & controls.
•Have familiarity, and maintain working knowledge of US regulations Dodd Frank – EPS for FBO, SEC and FINRA regulations
•Ensure the BA Lead and management are apprised of major issues / risks / developments.
1.Independently conduct research and analysis to resolve highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet various design issues arising for Risk project, by engaging the US TFRM, Treasury and Finance subject matter experts (SME), applying advanced financial and technological knowledge to the design of data, system and process solutions for the Treasury applications. Secure consensus and co-operation from business users and senior management. Document issues, analysis and recommendations succinctly for business decisions. Analysis experience should include:
• Gap Analysis: Comparing the current state of systems and process to the future state.
• Data Analysis: Analysis of large volumes of data to determine attributes; enrichment and data behaviour for regulatory reporting requirements.
•Problem / Requirements Analysis: Working with users to determine what the actual requirement is to solve the underlying problem.
•Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
•Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
2.Collaborate with Liquidity IT Risk Reporting BA’s and business stakeholders to define and document end to end business / system requirements and processes.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 10+ years of working experience on previous regulatory programs and initiatives, provide an objective view (challenging the business, if necessary) of any business decisions regarding methodology using previous experiences and research of regulatory rules and guidelines (SEC, FINRA, FED,2052a, Reg YY for FBO Stress Testing, Volcker and FRTB).
2) 5+ years of QA Testing experience
3) 5+ years experience developing User Acceptance / Business Acceptance test cases
4)2+ years of experience working with JIRA
5)Experience documenting test results according to internal policies
1) Have working knowledge of Axiom system
2) Ability to drive testing to end and reporting results
Soft Skills Required:
-ability to collaborate with team members and update on progress
-work well with other teams and stakeholders
-Attention to detail and accuracy
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Technology (or related field)