Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 5/10 – 1 year contract
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Talent Acquisition – oversees all acquisitions which include different divisions that take care of onboarding/hiring activities and referencing. Business group is purely responsible for all global acquisition’s activities.
You’ll lead national recruitment initiatives and build recruitment strategies for high profiles areas within our Wealth Management talent acquisition portfolio.
Candidate Value Proposition: The portfolio the selected candidate will be supporting is very interesting, it is also not a repetitive role, and Wealth in general is very transferrable. Selected candidate will gain a great amount of recruitment experience, team culture is energetic and driven as dealing with Front office jobs.
Typical Day in Role:
– Work closely with executives and leaders on their hiring needs, and recruit for senior, complex and specialized roles within Wealth Management.
– Lead end-to-end recruitment processes including communication with hiring managers, candidates, assessments, offer management and negotiation, and exception decisions from the business on salary and benefits
– Network and outreach to build and maintain diverse candidate pipelines through out-of-box approaches and sourcing strategies
– Build and execute plans in the areas of recruitment branding, attraction strategies, sourcing and selection methodologies
– Provide market intelligence to your business, functioning two steps ahead to stay proactive
– Champion a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships, leveraging the broader bank’s relationships, systems and knowledge
– Opportunity to get involved in projects – lunch and learns, mentoring program, extra curriculums
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) At least 5 years of recruitment experience, preferably in wealth, banking, finance, engineering, legal or similar professional services/corporate industry.
2) 5+ You have experience building diverse candidate pipelines for complex and niche roles and skill sets
3) Excellent Communication Skills – written and verbal – with expertise in building rapport with stakeholders and meaningful relationships with candidates and internal clients.
1) French would be an asset
Soft Skills Required:
1) Strong sense of urgency
2) Self-aware and personal growth is important to you
3) Strategic Partner
5) High volume is an exciting challenge to you
Degrees: A post-secondary degree or diploma, relevant experience