Typical Day in Role:
– Develop Test Strategy in accordance with project scope
– Create / Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures. Test system modifications for areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, and Report verification
– Oversee a team of technical QAs in the project.
– Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
-Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen and database validations
-Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
-Develop, maintain and communicate (stakeholder presentation) delivery status, KPI and metric scorecards, quality checks and knowledge management solutions.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 8+ years of QA experience
2) 5+ years of experience in ETL/Data/Big data projects
3) 5+ years of experience in RDBMS, SQL, Oracle databases etc.
4) 2+ years’ experience in Report Testing
1) Knowledge of Mpower application
2) 3+ years of QA Lead technical experience
3) 3+ years of Wealth Management domain experience
4) 2+ years’ experience in SQL / ETL automation development framework/scripts
5) FI/banking experience
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong diagnostic, analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving skills
• Ability to analyse/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
• Strong communication skills – must be able to explain things clearly to project team members
Associate degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required