Story Behind the Need
• Business group: GWMS – Quality Assurance
• Project: Candidate will be working on the Bill-64 project
• Reason for request: New resources required for meeting new project targets
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on the Bill-64 project, which is an important project to the client.
Typical Day in Role
• Develop, Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Test system modifications for areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen and database validations
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Develop, maintain and communicate (stakeholder presentation) delivery status, KPI and metric scorecards, quality checks and knowledge management solutions.
• Perform test execution and present roadmap as needed.
• Communicating with an average of three other QAs, Scrum master, developers, etc. from the same lab
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 10+ years of experience working as a Test Analyst
2. Proficiency with Excel
3. ETL knowledge (e.g. create TEMP table to load CSV to parse the loaded in the DB data)
4. Experience with Jira
5. 3+ years of experience with Flat file (CSV) parsing, such as getting unique values, finding duplicates, data format validation etc.
Nice to Have:
– Web Browser-based data extraction
– Regular Expressions