Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 4 months
Business line: Specializes in sending alerts & notifications and managing preferences of customers across various geographies
Project Summary: The main function of a QA Test Analyst is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
– Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
– Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
– Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
– Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
– Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
– Create or maintain databases of known test defects
– Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
1. 7+ years of experience testing software, writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and producing test results reports required.
2. Prior experience with REST API testing using SOAP UI, Postman, etc.
3. Basic Database knowledge to write queries – SQL and no-SQL. And Understanding and use of basic Linux commands
4. Prior experience in Test Automation (web and API) – using SOAP UI, Selenium, basic Java, Appium, etc.
5. Functional testing and automation of testing on Mobile devices
6. Ability to use HP ALM & JIRA for testcase & defect management
Nice to have:
1. 4+ years of Banking domain experience preferred
2. Prior experience Working in Agile delivery framework preferred
Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required