QA Test Analyst
Typical Day in Role:
• The main function of a QA Test Analyst is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Testing for problem logs in production and test fixes in a non-production environment
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 7+ years of experience in Online Web Application testing (manual/automated)
2) 5+ years of experience in automating tests
3) 3+ years of experience with Selenium
4) 5+ years of experience developing Test strategies and plans for functional, accessible, and end-to-end testing.
5) 5+ years of experience in end-to-end testing of large programs, interacting and coordinating test activities among multiple teams
1) 3+ years’ experience using GIT, Postman, Jenkins, etc.
2) 3+ years’ P experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Quality Control Centre, etc.
3) Strong demonstrated understanding of web technologies and methodologies (XML, SOAP, REST, etc.)
Soft Skills Required:
• Strong logical thinking in understanding end to end use cases, as well as mapping them to system flows
• Curious and experimental mindset to drive innovation amidst uncertainty
• Effective communication and diplomacy skills are required to liaise between groups of varying technical expertise and interests.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Courses related to testing is an asset