Duration: 8 months
Location: WFH – Toronto
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: GWRT Data and Analytics Technology
• Our relatively small and agile team supports the CRM platform for Global Banking & Markets. We are looking for talented energetic team members to help reimaging our CRM landscape and continue to iterate on the strong foundation being established.
• The main function of a Quality Assurance Lead is to be hand-on and lead a team to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution. Must have experience with Salesforce and large data migration projects.
• Reason for request: Backfill
What's in it for you?
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
• We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
• You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
• Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
• Onsite cafeteria once returned to office
Typical Day in Role
– Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
– Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
– Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
– Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
– Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
– Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
– Create or maintain databases of known test defects
– Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
– Creating automated test plans and strategies.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
– 5-7 years experience with general testing and working with technology projects
– Strong working knowledge using Salesforce is a MUST
– Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
– Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing.
– Must be experience with testing automation tools and able to develop automation testing strategies (e.g. Selenium, or UFT)
– Experience working on Agile teams
• Capital Markets background/knowledge is an asset
• Database and back end data experience is an asset
• Salesforce managed package solutions experience is an asset
Best vs Average: Experience and ability to talk through hands on knowledge regarding relevant testing experience/programs.
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection
• Structure and Format: One interview