QA Lead- SailPoint
Typical Day in Role:
• Working alongside other QA/QC team members
• Role will involve implementation of all aspects of STLC
• Participate in the creation of and review the BRD(s)
• Create test plans which include use cases
• Create test case package
• Execute test cases and log results
• Create and manage defects lifecycle
• Review results with business and provide signoff
• Help design and build efficient and reusable test cases test scenarios for functional and regression testing, using manual as well as automated test suites.
• Support and enhance existing automated testing framework, and leveraging QA software products and tools for requirements, test case and defect management.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years’ experience as a QA/QC Lead
2) 2+ years of hands-on technical working experience in Sailpoint IIQ, its application and its functionalities, Identity Life Cycle, Access Request, Certification, Application onboarding, setting up and configuration of connectors, etc.
3) 2+ years’ experience with PAM application (Centrify PAS, CyberArk or similar), Identity Federation, Service Now, VPN, MFA
4) 5+ years’ combined experience with SDLC and STLC and their implementation methodologies
5) 2+ years’ experience with Active Directory Organizational Units, Groups and User Attributes
1) Knowledge of an application for Unstructured Data Governance (Sailpoint FAM or similar) will be an asset.
2) Spanish will be an asset
Soft Skills Required:
• Advanced communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills in English
• Capabilities in prioritizing and completing assigned tasks in a timely manner and provide oversight and training to other team members.
• Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
Undergrad in a relevant field
Certifications (CSTB/ISTQB, CIAM, or similar) would be an asset.