QA Automation Expert
Typical Day in Role:
• Actively work on automation test cases, new functionality, and regression packages
• Work on recreating production bugs
• Functional and regression testing
• End to end Salesforce and ETL testing
• Working closely with product owners, BSA and developers
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
• Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes Create or maintain databases of known test defects
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 5-7+ years of progressive working experience as a QA Test Analyst/Automation
2. 5+ years of experience writing test automation documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports Experience in ETL and end-to-end testing
3. Experience in ETL and end-to-end testing
4. Previous Banking/Financial Services experience is critical – large insurance/tertiary bank is accepted, however telcos/marketing cloud is not what the team is looking for.
• Experience with Talend
• Experience with Salesforce integration applications
• Experience developing and validating SQL scripts
• Experience with nCino testing
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required.