Contract Duration 6 months
Location Address: WFH, Toronto
Your Business Line:
Digital Group – Focus on high performance Mobile Banking application to all customers
Story Behind the Need
Project Summary : Combination of project & regression testing.
Candidate Value Proposition –
– Successful candidate will join a high performance team, high end technologies, cloud platforms and native applications.
– JD Power: Rated 2nd best mobile banking app in Canada
– Equal importance to all customers, our application is higher user friendly and accessible.
Typical Day in Role:
– Day starts as a true agile project, daily stand up scrum meetings
– Provide updates
– Get details of next days work
– Sprint planning , test scheduling and test execution
– Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
– Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
– Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
– Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
– Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
– Create or maintain databases of known test defects
– Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
– Experience testing software
– Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
– Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
Qualifications/Must Have Skills:
1. 5-8 + years of hands-on experience with native mobile banking or native mobile app testing experience
2. 3-4 years of experience with mobile banking testing functionalities (funds transfer, bill payments, e transfer, western union money transfer, international money transfer, mobile payment)
3. 3+ years of prior Financial Banking experience
4. 3+ years of experience with TSYS– card setup , Account setup , Transaction setup , fulfilling funds into the accounts and Account activations.
5. iOS and/or Android mobile application testing – banking application preferred
6. Recent project experience with Charles Proxy AND Postman – required: please highlight in summary and within the resume.
7. 2 + years’ native accessibility testing using JAWS Screen Mirror + Screen Magnifying tools (all mobile testers run accessibility testing and work with team on developers)
1. Past bank experience will be an asset – within retail banking or commercial banking
2. French testing experience and bilingual it is a plus
3. Experience with TDS (test to data) applications- resource hands on with setting up their own test data
4. Ability to Check device log files (ADB , Log cat) and report crash logs
Degrees or certifications
– Associate degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required