Python Software Engineer
Typical Day in Role:
• Work within in a dynamic team environment, having strong communication skills as they will be working with Senior Developer, Business Analyst and cross functional teams
• Work independently following instructional guide
• Writing coding with Python, training models and troubleshooting issues for Chatbot
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving Linux environment
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 5+ years as a Software Engineer, Software Developer or related field in IT
2. 5+ years of coding experience with Python (Provide examples of how it was used in previous roles/projects)
3. Previous experience working in the Linux environment
• Experience with Node JS
• Experience with SQL is a plus
• Experience with Flask
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required