Project Manager – Intermediate Tech
Contract Term: 02/11/2019 to 04/30/2019 (likely to extend)
Key items: 3 Top skills must be seen on the resume
– proven experience working on technical projects
– strong communication skills with experience corresponding with external customers
– proven experience coordinating a large team of resources to follow process and meeting deadlines
Types of projects:
– They will be customer paid, revenue generating projects, primarily focused on the deployment of our clients' Unified Communications solutions.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting.
Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, …etc.).
Maintain the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives.
Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous improvement process.
1. Brandon General Hospital – 500 users to Cisco IP & install analog VG's
2. OCN – MPLS/DIA access & HCS
3. Flin Flon School Division – HCS (80 seats) @ 4 sites
4. Murray Group – HCS
5. Fusion Credit Union – HCS
6. Next new sale would be assigned
Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions;
Experience in managing multiple projects at a time;
Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project;
Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards
Nexus is one of North America's leaders in the provision of technology staff augmentation and strategic resource consulting. With a team of talented professionals using best of breed methodologies, Nexus consistently over delivers with quick, quality and trusted results to its clients and consultants.
Consistent, fair and professional are just a few words that describe Nexus – an organization that is motivated, vibrant and consistently delivering service results beyond our clients and consultants expectations.