Project Manager – Loan IQ x3
Location Address: WFH (once on site – Toronto)
Contract Duration: 1 year – possibility of extension or conversion to FTE
Number of Positions: 3
Schedule Hours: 8:30-5, Mon-Fri
Reason: Additional workload
Story Behind the Need
Business group: GWO – Lending Services
Project: Supporting project management and helping with rollout of Loan IQ system.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the lending business and work on a large project that is established, within one of the big 5 Canadian banks. Opportunity for extension & conversion to FTE.
Typical Day in Role:
•Support business functional and reports testing, migration dress rehearsal data validation, create and document test cases based on business requirements.
*Provide Loan IQ subject matter expertise in functional knowledge, workflows, operating model to project stakeholders and productions users.
*Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of business and functional activities.
• Support go live readiness including user training, creating user guides, enhancing Standard Operating Procedures and implementation roll-outs.
*Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to the project team
• Analyze business requirements, technology, resource needs and market demand.
• Confer with management, production and project staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Augmenting support team within 3rd year of the project
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 4-7 years of proven experience in Loan IQ and DataNet
2) 4-7 years of experience in lending operations, specifically production processes, quality control, costs
3) Expert knowledge of software such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
4) Experience with Payment systems (BESS), cash reconciliation systems (Corona/TLM)
1) 3-5+ years of Project Management experience strongly preferred
2) Experience using ACBS loan system
3) Within lending operations experience, an understanding of reconciliation systems and payments systems ie. SWIFT systems is an asset
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.
Candidate Review & Selection
1-2 rounds – 30-minute video interviews
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: Week of March 21st