Requisition Title: Project Manager/Leader – Level 3
Duration: 6 months
Location: Toronto, ON
Our public sector client is looking for a Project Manager/Leader – Level 3 to manage an eSignature project
Provides project management on large scale, complex, high profile and high risk projects for OPS I&IT initiatives. Ensures project deliverables meet clients’ business requirements on time, scope and budget, with a focus on cost-effectiveness, efficiencies and compliance with OPS project management methodologies and frameworks.
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
?Project Management skills: 50%
- Excellent understanding of systems environments, business analysis, and change management in multi-phased projects and programs related to complex integrated multi-ministries government services
- 10+ years of experience with scoping and WBS
- 10+ years of experience in defining security architecture spanning conceptual, business, logical, and physical architecture artifacts in readiness for enterprise architecture governance decisions
- Strong understanding of diverse business environments, especially government environments, and strong understanding of the business drivers in these environments
- Proven experience to provide detailed analysis and recommendations to ensure compliance with appropriate OPS, industry and international standards on security, privacy and accessibility
- 10+ years of experience in producing business and technical documentation and agreements
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a Agile environment
- Excellent leadership, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Technical and Public Sector experience: 25%
· Experience with the Public Sector Project Life Cycle framework
· Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Systems Integration
· Solid experience with AODA standards
· Experience with Planview
Services to Individual (S2i) portal experience: 25%
· Previous experience with developing and supporting government benefits programs and solutions combined with income verification, such as Healthy Smiles Ontario and Benefits Finder.
· Previous experience working with Wireframes; ability to read the Wireframes based on the BRD.
· Experience with PKI Security infrastructure, Canada Post Address module, Web Content Management and Government Payment Gateway
· Experience with Google Analytics and Crystal reports