Project Manager Intermediate Tech
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, …etc.).
- Maintain the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous improvement process.
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions;
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time;
- Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project;
- Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards; and
- Project Management designation an asset but not required.