Job Title: Project Manager- Intermediate- 32515-1
Duration: 1 year
The North American and Commercial Banking (NACB) Technology PMO team is looking for an Intermediate Project Manager to support technology projects, in this case, specifically on 2 projects: End to End (e2e) Lending Process Review and Core Salesforce CRM Enhancements.
5 -7 years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or B.S./B.A. in computer science, engineering, information systems, math or business
• Experience in managing large scale projects or programs of significant complexity and high value ($1MM?$5MM) with low to moderate risk and low value ($250K?$1MM) with high risk
• Expert level of knowledge in domain (Specifically, require experience in managing Corporate and Commercial Banking experience an asset
• Able to connect programs to broader organization goals.
• Possesses understanding of business processes within the line of business and aware of what is going on within the industry.
• Demonstrated agility in learning and ability
• Core project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK (i.e. Project Management Institute's PM Body of Knowledge).
• Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) if applicable).
• Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies.
• Sound business supported by previous technical experience.
• Possesses relationship management and consulting skills.
•Possesses solid presentation, written and verbal communication skills, including the facilitation of executive level steering committee meetings that include both business and technology
• Possesses expert analytical and problem-Solving skills, with ability to analyze a component or components of a process to optimize system functionality.
• Possesses change management skills, including identifying people, processes, and technology implications to various end users / stakeholders and designing the change and implementation plan.
•Able to identify and/or recommend opportunities create/contribute to tactical and strategic vision.
• Able to deal with complex business or technical issues and make appropriate tradeoffs/escalations as required, while maintaining an overall project or program perspective
- BA will develop requirements however the PM should understand the process
- QA, SIT, UAT, Performance Testing / Test Automation- 5-7 years
- Data Management & Migration-SA will be assigned but PM should understand the flow of the diagrams and how the solution integrates with the existing or new solution- 5-7 years
- System Design- SA will be assigned but PM should understand the flow of the diagrams and how the solution integrates with the existing or new solution- 5-7 years