We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who has experience with the below items. For now is 3 moths but the project will be for 2 years if 3 months goes well.
One of our Clients is currently looking for a Project manager responsible for planning, ranking and implementing the following projects within the program:
- Data Conversion from JDE System
- HCM – Work Day
- Time Attendance
- Payroll US
His/her job description involves developing the necessary project list of artefacts, managing resources, budget and risk that are consistent with the company objectives.
The PM will be expected to work with the change management team by assessing and communicating for project period and organizing reporting approaches for projects.
The candidate for this position will ensure explicit communication with all team members with regards to agreed expectations and develop business associations outside the project environment.
He/she is also expected to offer quality feedback and for carrying out project execution reviews.
The PM is expected to develop high level executive material that is clearly articulated in order to update the stake holders on the project status
The project manager is accountable for team synergies and also for keeping in sync all projects.
He/she is also expected to energetically implement project plans while handling quality standards.
The role also involves handling, modifying, and designing action plans; it also entails performing risk mitigation to reduce delays.
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 10+ years of Project Management experience
- ability to lead large project teams in a matrixed organization
- Leadership experience within large multi-national organization
- Experienced HR and Payroll Shared Services teams
- Experience with the Complete life cycle management of projects: development of Business Case, Project Charter, Project Plan, Risk Logs, Communication Plan, and Handover/Project Closure documentation
- Experienced Project Manager of HRIS (particularly Workday), Payroll and Time and Attendance System Implementations
- Experience with payroll transition from JDE to workday
- Able to lead teams and navigate complex enterprise environments including vendors and internal/external team members
- Ability to build positive working relationships and communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to engage with executive stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Project Management Professional PMP designation preferred