Job Title: Project Manager – Expert – 33127-1
Duration: 6 Months
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
Establishes and directs Non-IT programs or large/multiple projects which have been initiated by the Accountable Executive. These include (but are not limited to) launching new products and services. Such strategic projects or programs are often highly complex and large-scale in nature, spanning multiple functions and/or business groups, and contains multiple inter-related projects.
The Project Manager ensures that there is coordination of subsidiary programs or projects and that deliveries are aligned across all these initiatives to obtain the desired business benefit. The Project Manager directs, and coordinates team members (for potentially multiple projects) including other project managers, business and technology resources, user groups, internal and external consultants and contractors, as well as vendors and external regulatory organizations.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* 5-10 years of experience as a business Project Manager
* PMP Certification
* Strong interpersonal skills
* This PM we are looking for is working on the Business side rather than the Technology side.
* Prior Vendor management experience
* Prior Clarity experience
* MS Project and SharePoint experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
* Prior Cyber security / Information Security experience.
* Prior Banking experience
* Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
* Well-developed prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking skills.
* Well-developed problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work independently and as a team.