Job: Project Manager – Expert – 29193-1
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 12 Months (possibility of extension)
• Managing project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
• Budgeting, forecasting and Project Reporting Platform such as Clarity
• Identify issues and problems and generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
• Develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
• Interacting with senior leadership – LTOs, STOs, and the PMO Head – they could also be interacting with senior business people
• 8+ years of Project Management experience
• Strong Relationship Building and stakeholder management
• Experience with technology interface
• Proven experience with vendor management
• Prior banking/FI/Fintech
• This project is a vendor solution upgrade. They must be able to manage the vendor.
• Any experience with Bloomberg or Thomas Reuters is required for this role.
• They must need to be able to manage the budget (very little differences between actual versus forecasts)
• Possesses advanced communication skills; we are looking for a very well-spoken individual that can communicate with all levels of management
• Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals
• Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics
• Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
• Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio
• Their communication style has to be very formal for this role.
• Prior experience with data migration and stakeholder facing data migration projects.
Nice to have skills/experience:
• Previous wealth/investing experience
• Prior client experience
• Strong experience in conflict management
• Have the ability to operate within the senior ranks but also not afraid to get stuck in and be hands-on with the project
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Highly organized with good time management skills
• Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Is able to impact and influence key project participants
• Displays expert team leadership capability and handles conflict resolution professionally
• University degree in a related field
• PMP – nice to have