Project Manager – Contact Centre
Location Address: WFH (once on site – hybrid model at Toronto) – open to fully remote candidates
Contract Duration: 6 months – possibility of extension
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 8:30-5, Mon-Fri
Reason: Resource required to support the digital evolution of CBCC and specific focus on the voice virtual assistant initiative.
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Global Contact Centres – Implements technology initiatives across contact centres globally.
Project: CBCC is focused on implementing digital tools to enable customers to better self-serve and to add efficiencies within the network enabling CBCC advisors to focus on more complex call types while managing the increased demand. Looking to bring in a senior PM as a core member of the team to help push this forward.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The contact center is undergoing a transformation and evolving, and this candidate will be able to join us at the forefront of that to help drive it for BNS.
Typical Day in Role:
1) Project core activities – 60-70 % of role
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans and creating associated timelines to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities
• Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures
• Analyse technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Manage and mitigate the risks of overall project
• Call out critical dependencies, managing rate logs, time, scope, and statuses of the project
2) Stakeholder management –15-20% of role
• Present and explain proposals, reports, and executive updates to steering committee – Director, and VP/SVPs – through presentations on a weekly basis
3) Aligning multiple workstreams and the design aspect of it – 10% role
• Provide recommendations to the team by participating in strategy discussions to plan out next digital focus initiatives
• Help manage roadmap of digital evolution in conjunction with contact center – individual working on some of those critical priorities, some are multi-year to fully implement
• Resource reporting to HM (Director of Project) – key stakeholders are the VP of Strategy and design.
• On the day to day, there will be interaction between the working team, leadership team, executive team – and between the contact center, Scotia Digital, analytics teams and technology partners
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 7-10+ years of experience as a Project Manager
2) 5+ years of experience working within the financial industry
3) 5+ years of Contact Centre experience
3) Proven experience of directly managing a 10-million-dollar project
4) PMI or PMP certified
5) Proven experience in presenting project findings to senior level stakeholders (VP+)
1) Familiarity working on Agile projects
2) Bilingual in Spanish
Soft Skills Required:
• Adaptability to be able to understand systems and bank’s methodology to ramp up quickly in role
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field preferred
PMI or PMP certified
Candidate Review & Selection
2 rounds – 1st panel interview with 2 directors, 2nd round with the VP
45 minutes video interviews
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP