As a Project Manager (PM) in the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) domain, this individual will have a diversified role in planning, executing, and delivering projects on time and within budget for all scope in accordance with business priorities. The Project Manager will manage a team of functional and technical resources to implement small to mid-sized projects to our business partners. Throughout the lifecycle of the project, the project manager oversees all aspects of projects (budget, schedule, scope, issues, and risks), sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, maintains project forecasts, and prepares reports regarding the status of the project.
- Manage all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation and stabilization:
- Create and manage project plans, schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource, and risk management plans
- Provide the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments
- Analyze and make decisions on projects, considering project benefits, scope, cost, schedule, and quality
- Prepare reports regarding status of project
- Ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project
- Collaborate with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools and methodology
- Work with the BSD Lead and BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements
- Lead or play a key role in Scrum (or program) meetings to drive coordination
- Ensure all stakeholders are being provided with timely and accurate project information
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must Have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a Project Management role. Preference given to candidates with experience managing SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) projects.
- 5 + Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling.
- 5 + Experience as a Scrum Master as well as Agile Kanban and Scrum ceremonies.
- 5+ Experience using Jira for Agile software development and production incident remediation.
- Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of and experience with delivering projects in other SAP modules (OTC, FICO, CRM, etc.)
- Experience delivering Cloud solutions
- Must Have:
- Strong problem solving / analytical thinking skills and ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Able to work well independently and as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills comfortable interfacing with both business partners and colleagues on a regular basis.