Location Address: Toronto – WFH
Contract Duration: 6 months + possibility for extension
Story Behind the Need:
Project: The candidate will oversee full portfolio within the Data Office. This could be data remediation, data platform build or modernization, data transformation, etc. The candidate will be working with the POs of the different workstreams, dealing with many large scale projects while at the bank.
Candidate Value Proposition:
– There is a possibility for full-time conversion. Great exposure to senior level stakeholders.
– The candidate will be dealing with many highly visible, large scale projects
Typical Day in Role:
– Executive Reporting including production of monthly C-suite dashboards, quarterly CIO reports, and digital KPI dashboards
– Stakeholder Engagement and Change Management including the planning, creation and delivery of robust campaigns and digital materials/channels supporting technology change initiatives for stakeholders across the Bank’s global footprint
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 7+ years of communications experience encompassing copy/content writing, reporting, and communications planning, and collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
2) 7+ years of experience working with large scale project dealing with multiple workstreams
3) 3+ years of proven experience delivering reporting and communications leadership for large (e.g. 5K+ stakeholders) enterprise IT programs and initiatives encompassing global audiences and varying functional groups
4) 3+ years of experience within Big 4 Consulting – if not big 4 consulting, large global banking need
5) Expert knowledge of PowerPoint – this is critical for creating presentations!
• Working knowledge of Power BI is an asset
• Previous experience gained in the context of Data management is an asset
• Prosci is a great asset
-Candidate must be
-Excellent communication skills – comfortable to speak to senior stakeholders
– Track record of creative problem-solving and demonstrated willingness to identify and explore new ways of delivering information
– Willingness to acquire skill as required
Degrees or certifications:
– Undergraduate degree in an area such as journalism, creative writing, English, mass communications; post-graduate qualification(s) or IABC membership strong assets