Location: Toronto (WFH for now)
Duration: 08/23/2021 to 01/31/2022
Story behind the need:
Business group: Lead and implement projects within the wealth space
Project: Transformational initiative within the wealth department
Candidate Value Proposition:
– Work for a top bank
– Ability to work on a transformational initiative within wealth
Typical Day in the role:
– Coordinate, plan and maintain all project documentation
– Provide support to project director (planning in excel or MS Project), maintain the plan, maintain the raid log (issues, risks, decisions, change control, dependencies). Resource will be responsible for recording, monitoring and following up on all of those items.
– Coordinate with and manage all of the stakeholders (ie. Both internal and external program SMEs).
– Support the development and approval of the business case (help with consultation of business case financials, development of benefits, and presentation materials).
– Document meeting minutes and following up on action items at the sponsor and exec level
– Create decks by pulling together material for program and exec level (mainly will be putting together the initial draft/ skeleton for HM)
– Prioritize day to day activities
Must have hard skills:
1. 10 + years of PM experience with exposure to both Linear and Agile methodologies.
2. 3-5 years' of experience creating decks for the program and exec level
3. Excellent MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint)
4. 2+ years of experience with JIRA and Confluence
Nice to have hard skills:
1. Wealth experience
– Time management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Enthusiastic, ambitious, proactive
– Ability to work independently
Education/ years of overall experience: Bachelor's (experience is more important)