Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: ASAP – 10/25/21 – possibility of extension
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Responsible for Compliance transformation and TPRM. Multi-Year programs that deal with outstanding compliance and regulatory issues, audit findings or issues that regulators have.
Candidate Value Proposition: Candidate will join a dynamic new team to support the creation and roll-out of the banks compliance transformation program office initiatives focus on a best in class monitoring program.
Typical Day in Role:
– Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
– Provide expertise on project management practices and advise the team on the integration of waterfall and agile methodology into their projects.
– Lead monitoring project transformational design and maintains traction throughout.
– Manage project schedule, budget, RAID, and related status updates
– Plans delivery of assigned projects including work plans, budgets, and resource plans.
– Manage project schedules including resources, timelines, budget, and related communications.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 7 to 10 years of progressive, relevant and practical Project Management experience using Waterfall/Agile. Project planning, scheduling, project issues and risks.
2) Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
3) Leadership Skills – able to drive and lead
1) PMP Certification
2) Knowledge and/or experience of the banking industry and the lines of business
3) Experience in implementing in-house built solutions (from the business side)
Soft Skills Required:
1) Able to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
2) Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
3) Strong facilitation skills
4) Strong influencing, negotiation, managerial and strategic thinking skills
Degrees: Bachelors education in Business Administration, Engineering or related program