Typical Day in Role:
• Assess current Finance processes to identify internal control weakness and opportunities to improve process efficiencies
• Present recommendations/solutions to management including analysis of business processes, development of hypothesis, synthesized findings, and opportunities for improvement
• Lead all aspects of diagnostic, design and implementation stages by working within cross-functional teams and facilitating working sessions and support target business groups to implement and operationalize initiatives
• Participate in the design of ‘To-Be’ process flows and provide support on the rollout
• Accountability for alignment of business processes/requirements with different workstreams
• Managing the work assignments and deliverables of business analysts
• Support and oversight of testing strategy, test cases and results
• Leverage various methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, lean) and best practices within the industry to design a ‘To-Be’ process and strategy that balances customer experience, efficiency and effectiveness
• Manage and support change management activities including stakeholder communications and user training
• Practical project management knowledge (e.g. Agile) and experience working on projects that follow the software development life cycles (SDLC) would be an asset.
• Engage and/or participate in continuous interaction with Project Sponsors and Leads within Global Finance to ensure a clear understanding of their objectives and requirements.
• Ensure that solutions proposed, plans and initiatives are supported in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 2+ years of experience as PM in Financial Services industry
2) Demonstrated experience in creating process flows and process mapping
3) Experience working on project lifecycle from beginning to end
4) 1+ years of experience with UAT
5) Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc. and PowerBI – candidate must be tech savvy
6)Sharepoint and JIRA
•Business process management certification is highly desirable (Six Sigma, etc.)
•A solid understanding of Global Finance’s operations and processes
•Change management experience
Soft Skills Required:
•Strong presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
•Ability to work independently and cooperatively as member of a team
•Able to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with tight deadlines, solve complex problems, and balance conflicting priorities
Undergraduate degree in Business or equivalent