Location: Toronto (WFH for now)
Duration: ASAP to 11/01/2021 (high potential for extension for an additional year)
Story behind the need: Replacement
Project/ BAU: Project Financial Management Analyst required to provide support to teams to plan, assess and design the reporting and tracking for the Benchmark Rate Reform regulatory project in order to produce regular reporting and dashboards for Executives (requires consolidation of data and preparation of dashboards, project plans). Right candidate will also liaise with stakeholders in multiple countries to collect status updates and consolidate information on a monthly basis.
Candidate Value Proposition:
– Work on high visibility, multi stakeholder, complex and large scale regulatory project (enterprise wide)
– Exposure to international banking- interacting with different countries and different teams across the banks (ie. IT, capital markets)
Typical Day in Role:
– Support with meetings, scheduling and follow up with various stakeholders.
– Drives the Benchmark Rare Reform ("BRR") project for International Corporate and Commercial Banking ("ICCB")
– Responsible for supporting the oversight of BRR across IB countries to ensure compliance with enterprise and regulatory
– standards, improve customer experience and Document Control Management processes for all countries.
– Acts like central coordinator for the BRR project for ICCB and provides management reporting on project status.
– Designs and implement tracking tools to maintain progress on deliverables
– Consolidates status reports from multiple country stakeholders to produce graphs, status reports, dashboards
– Ensures legal documentation and procedures related to the BRR project are delivered accurately and on time by working with each local unit in the maintenance of a delivery schedule. Provides accurate and timely reporting to management regarding this initiative.
– Provide input to ICCB BRR team as needed in the definition of control tools, procedures and recommended action plans based on enterprise and/or regulatory requirements.
– Leads the project activities including reporting, escalation, resolution and communication of issues, risks, change requests and actions for Corporate and Commercial Banking.
– Coordinates with project owners the necessary tracking and documentation activities to meet deliverables of required Workstreams.
– Effectively documents and/or charts project status and deviation from set project plan to meet BRR deadlines.
– Drives the design, development and implementation of appropriate training programs.
– Assists in other BRR-related initiatives and tasks as required by ICCB for the duration of the project.
– Complete monthly status reporting, (every country has a template where they provide the status, incumbent will collect the status template, follow up, begin tracking the status reporting piece.)
– Dashboard creation updates, determining how to track deliverables and presenting the updates
– Collect data and create graphs
– Present current reports and create net new templates
– Take info from status updates and change them into reporting formats
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Bilingual in English and Spanish – verbal and written communication
2 ) 5+ Years Project Management/ Coordination Skills – planning, executing, coordinating and tracking of deliverables by way of project management tools such as MS Project.of large scale, multi-stakeholder multi workstream projects (IT implementations an asset)- does not need to technical, do not need to know IT programming language, tracking IT activity with IT teams
3) 4+ years of experience consolidating and manipulating data to produce dashboards and management reports
4) 5+ MS Project experience, PowerPoint, Excel to produce graphs, charts, slides
5) 5+ years of FI experience (PM or project coordinator capacity for IT deliverables)
2) PowerBI or other data visualization software
3) strong proficiency with excel and PowerPoint to produce graphs, charts, slides
Soft Skills Required:
1) Strong communication, be able to articulate confidently to clients and Sr. Management
Education: Bachelor's degree in finance or any related field