Project Coordinator II
Technical Skills and Responsibilities:
- To work closely with an extended team to ensure project details transfer effectively between the various individuals and departments.
- Track project financials committed and spent to budget through recording purchase orders and invoicing
- Creation and processing of POs & Invoices
- Track and report on addendum requests
- Central point of contact for project issuance
- Facilitating project and other meetings as required
- Be the central point of contact for all project hand-offs
- Preparation and distribution of project reports
- Monitor and record requisitions on material orders
- Proactive identification of value added reporting and insightful analysis as well as areas of focus for risks and opportunities
- Documentation creation, editing & tracking for training/MOPs/tracking
- Budget and CA support
- Ad hoc support and analysis when needed
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 2 years’ experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
- Possess advanced MS Excel with strong MS Office Word and Power Point
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Adhere to all policy and legal requirements under Health and Safety legislation.
- High level of integrity and strong sense of personal ownership and accountability.
- Strong time management, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and objectives and prioritize effectively to meet timelines
- Forward thinking and questioning the status quo