Position Title: Project Control Officer IV
Duration: 5+ months
Work Location: Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed. Assist in maintaining project schedules. Develop and maintain issue logs. Maintain project repositories of documents. Prepare documents for various recurring meetings including minutes, issue logs etc. Develop presentation documentation as required for project teams. Develop consolidate program status reports. We require a project coordinator whose primary focus will be on providing financial management and analytical support to project managers at the program level for a large initiative.
As part of this project team, prime responsibility will be to:
• Manage relationships and all activities with all required partners (business, TS Finance, program PMO, TS project teams, external partners) related to program one-time and on-going financials (prepare budget, forecasts and actuals).
• Utilize project management software for development and distribution of comprehensive set of monthly, weekly and ad hoc project financial reporting to a variety of program stakeholders (including templates for use by other project members).
• Work closely with TS Finance to provide necessary detailed financial data to support the forecasting and tracking of capitalization and amortization.
• Manage all financial status meetings for the program. Provide support for invoice processing. Manage process for all required updates to internal financial management tracking tools (e.g. EPM, Carpe Diem).
• Manage reporting and tracking for resource utilization.
• Exercise discretion in managing correspondence and information, escalating issues where appropriate.
• Act as central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, organization and platform issues.
SKILLS: MS Project knowledge to create and maintain project plans. MS Excel and PowerPoint knowledge to create and maintain documents. Knowledge and experience in maintaining a central repository of project plans, reports, competencies etc.
2.) Advanced Excel for reporting (VB)
3.) MS Project/Visio/Advanced PPT – Office Suite
4.) PCO – 8 years
NICE TO HAVE:
1.) Info Security background