Location Address: WFH (until restrictions lift)- Toronto
Contract Duration: 9 months- possibility for extension
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Story Behind the Need
Business group: GWRT Data and Analytics Technology – Support salesforce within Capital Markets – focusing on integration to back office.
Project: Managing a number of projects, finances, onboarding tracking, team communications, admin, approvals for contract renewals, etc.
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support CRM applications within global banking and markets. Exposure to business and project operations globally.
Typical Day in Role:
• Responsible for supporting the Delivery Team in the following:
• Maintain the project files; this pertains to project documentation, approvals, drawdowns, spreadsheets, meeting minutes, monthly status reports, third party contracts and other correspondence and documentation as appropriate.
• Maintain the budget; this includes auditing items to be delivered under projects, reviewing the weekly and monthly time tracking reports for anomalies, ensuring all invoices have been approved with the proper sign-offs prior to payment and ensuring drawdowns are properly recorded and maintaining ongoing cost to complete forecasts. This includes full reconciliation of the project budget and completing investigations for differences as they occur.
• Act as the project secretariat; this includes preparing/distributing agendas, attending meetings, preparing/distributing clear and detailed minutes on a timely basis, recording, communicating and following up on action items and maintaining project distribution lists.
• Support the Delivery Manager to ensure all appropriate areas are represented on the project team and to maintain momentum of the project against a background of constantly conflicting priorities.
• The individual is required to multitask on several projects at one time depending upon complexity and activities in progress.
• Formally document and cost project activities by using the Microsoft Project tool
• Definition of development activities at sufficient detail levels (not to exceed 10 work day increments and not to detail less than 4 hours). Ongoing communication of project status, completing the agreed on project reports and escalating issues to the Delivery Manager, or Senior Delivery Manager as require
• Responsible for new employee onboarding
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 5-7 years of experience as a previous PCO
2. Experience with JIRA
3. Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
4.Experience managing project financials/forecasting/budgeting
5. Experience with project documentation
6.Familiary with IT concepts, methodology, vocabulary
7. Comfortable handling project stand ups and status updates
1. Previous banking experience
2. Previous Salesforce or CRM experience
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Comfortable presenting
• Fast adaptable learner who can hit the ground running
• Ability to manage assigned tasks and expectation without direct instruction of oversight
• Bachelor's degree
Candidate Review & Selection
2 interviews – 30-45 minutes – Video – with Director and Senior Manager
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP