Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 1 year
Project Summary: Assist with documentation for technical projects as well as facilitating ongoing communication with project teams.
– Participate in operations troubleshooting meetings.
– Take direction from team, providing post-mortem documentation
– Facilitate collaboration with multiple teams
– Work with technical teams to provide technical documentation
– Collaborate with appropriate parties to coordinate projects
– Facilitate scheduling of unstructured data scanning, participate in discussions on requirements and review results of scans.
– Manage polices and security controls, scan data to analyze type based on criteria while providing weekly status updates.
– Build strong relationships and manage communication across multiple cross functional teams.
– Assist security team to log Cloud application issues.
– Data entry driven.
Qualifications of Must Have Skills:
1. Strong knowledge of MS Office – Excel and PowerPoint specifically
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Proven experience communicating with executive level teams.
4. Prior hands on experience with data loss prevention solutions
Nice to Have Skills:
1. Communication in Spanish is an asset
2. Experience with Network Access Control documentation and profiling systems
3. Experience with IBM Security technologies
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field required.