Position Title: Program Support Coordinator – Human Resources
Duration: 10 months
Work Location: Toronto
Learning and Development is responsible for the strategic direction and establishment of learning and development solutions to build capabilities for leaders and employees consistent with organization’s talent strategy and priorities and enhance and support the achievement of business objectives today and for the future.
Reporting to the Team Lead Program Support Coordination the Program Coordinator will provide best-in-class program coordination support for Learning and Development programs delivered through multiple modalities.
- Ensures a high level of learner and functional L&D support by managing day to day activities for assigned work tasks, programs and curricula
- Adheres to standard operating procedures to complete assigned work tasks; work tasks vary depending on workflow demands and could include but are not limited to: procurement, communication, resource management, roster management, registrations, email management, premises management, vendor technology uploads and premises maintenance including equipment requirements.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and proactively shares with people leader
- Manages all workflows accurately, with minimal re-work and within established timelines and standards
- Assists people leader and broader team by completing special projects as assigned
- Actively promotes company brand and is a champion and positive role model for L&D in all communications and interactions with stakeholders, learners and others within L&D.
- Promotes operational efficiency by completing and adhering to work tracking tools to ensure the team is able to produce meaningful metrics and collect relevant data.
- Offers professional, up-to-date views, opinions and advice to managers, employees and peers to support advancing the learner experience from an operational perspective
- Anticipates emerging issues and develops solutions quickly to solve problems and minimize program, business and learner impact
- Identifies and implements process improvements that enhance the learner experience, as agreed by people leader
- Provides seamless integration of activities and processes, recognizing system interdependencies
- Takes a North American perspective and company approach to program support coordination; ensures common content, processes and structures are leveraged consistently and to the greatest extent possible, supporting customization only where there is a validated business need and with prior approval from people leader.
- 1-2+ years’ experience as a Program Support Coordinator
- Expert in technical classroom set up and maintenance
- Proficiency in Learning Mgt. System "LMS" administrator level tasks and functions
- Highly organized with ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel
NICE TO HAVE:
- Learning & Development certification/degree
- Event Management certification or experience
- Collaborative business partnering skills with a proven track record of working with internal and external partners to obtain diverse perspectives and deliver strong results.
- Understands the industry, understands the customer/client; consistently makes connections between current role and business realities ("makes meaning") for others, including peers and others as appropriate
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for self-development and continuous improvement
- Participate fully as a member of a dynamic team and contribute to a positive work and learning environment.