Job : Program Manager
Duration: 12 months
Selling Points of Position: Program is a high visibility enterprise transformation initiative, be a part of changing how the organization's testing practice functions
Best Vs Average Candidate: Experience driving people / process Transformation, strong leadership skills, communicate effectively with senior executives, knowledge of both technology and business, Delivery lifecycle for a transformation program
How will performance be measured: Deliverables and Timelines
Background: Enterprise Testing Transformation
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main function of a Program Manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc or any other non-IT based project.
– Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
– Analyze current state, present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
– Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
– Analyze financials, support forecasting, monthly reconciliation and funding process
– Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
– Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
– Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
– Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
– Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
– Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
– Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
– PMI or PMP certification preferred.
– 10 years experience required.
1.) Enterprise Transformation e.g. people & process
2.) Experience with a project scope of $50M
3.) Ability to influence decision
4.) Exposure to both IT and Business Projects
NICE TO HAVE