Production Support Analyst
Typical Day in Role
• Support Energy Business applications.
• Working with the ETRM systems (Energy Trading Risk Management)
• Will also be working with other commodity responsibilities and project – as cycles are available
• Will need to leverage database and SQL skills
• Production support and ability to work with systems
• work on Application deployment.
• involve in Test environment maintenance.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 8+ years relevant hands-on experience as a Production support analyst or related field
• Experience working with all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Experience working with Linux OR Solaris.
• Experience working with SQL queries/database OR Oracle. Oracle is preferred
• Experience working with shell Scripts/batch.
• 2+ years’ experience with commodities (ideally 3-5 years) within Capital Markets
• FI or Banking experience is an asset
• Experience in monitoring tools like Dynatrace, splank
• Experience in Devops tools like Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana
• Good communication
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple activities
• Good team fit
• Strong analytical skills
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a field such as computer science, computer engineering, commerce, or related field required