Role: Product Owner
Duration: 1 Year
Location: Toronto or Montreal
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Are you a go-getter who loves to motivate teams to achieve a product vision? Can you translate requirements from multiple sources into one central prioritized backlog?
Our client is seeking an awesome Product Owner to join our rapidly expanding Digital Engagement team and assist us as we work to be a digital leader in our industries!
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Expert in working with key partners including business, technology and executive leadership to establish definition of success, goals, key use cases and aligning teams on strategic priorities.
• Authority in building, grooming and prioritizing product back logs and publishes short term and inspirational roadmaps for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Guide the team in creating user stories, defining acceptance criteria, accepting, rejecting, and demoing user stories to business and other partners.
• Authority in leading agile teams to ensure that value is delivered to customer through appropriate epics.
• Expert in acting as the voice of the customer in the defining and shaping product; incorporating feedback through customer interviews and user research
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytics, problem solving and solutioning skills.
• A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement.
• Expert in the ideation, design, and planning of the product; monitors and reports on product metrics.
Good to Haves
• You are experienced in creating wire frames/mock-ups with tools such as Invision or Visio.
• Experienced in strong requirements elicitation (Business Analyst, Technical Product Manager, consultant, etc.)
• Experienced in grasping and explaining high level solution architecture.
• Experienced in participating in design sessions with UX designers, product owners and solution architects. Ideally, expert in design-thinking.
Basic understanding of following will be useful but not required:
• Exposure to and good understanding of BigData, BigData Architecture, Cloud (Azure or GCP).
• Ideally, be able to provide insights into product and technology trends.
• Exposure to usability testing.
• Exposure to and an understanding of Agile scrum methodologies and experience of working in an Agile team.
• Exposure to and basic understanding of collaboration tools like Slack, InVision, Skype, Teams, and JIRA