Contract Duration: 6 Months
Candidate Value Proposition: This is an exciting space in big data. This project is on the forefront of automating our data platforms. This software involves AI and Machine Learning, this is helping the bank implement new technologies that are going to be able to bring business value.
Story Behind the Need:
Summary: This role is functioning more of a Business Analyst. There are competing priorities and ensure that we have a efficient priority backlogged. You are ensuring stories are prioritized and will be functioning more as a Product Owner. Facilitating the entirety of the project implementation.
Typical day in the Role:
– Bridging gap between technical team and working with privacy security, ethics and users in order too roll out the automated data sensitivity classification solution to the bank.
– Building Priorities backlog to ensure solution is meeting requirements with stakeholders.
– Working with the project manager and team to keep track of set user stories that are required to ensure timely rollout of solution on the data platforms. This includes required integration and configuration of the solutions capabilities in order to achieve our outcome- be able to classify data in an Automated way
– Have a product mindset. Work with cross functional team, you will need to make sure that you understand all requirements and work with the PM to ensure timelines are met
– Digest and coordinate data to understand who ( Ethics, Security and Privacy, and Data Citizens) needs to be engaged in order to facilitate accurate integration.
1. Someone with a CSPO / PSPO Certificates – Certified Product Owner
2. At least 7 years of prior Data work experience – someone with Data / Big Data background
3. Someone with experience with Metadata solutions like Collibra, Infosphere, Informatica
Nice to Have Skills:
1. Cloud on Prem
2. Prior FI Banking
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.