Location Address: WFH until further notice – Toronto
Contract Duration: 1 year – possibility for extension or FTE
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9-5 – 37.5 hrs
Reason: Project support
Story Behind the Need
Business group: : Global Procurement Services – The Global Procurement Services (GPS) department is our banking clients central procurement function. Responsible for more than just cost savings the team plays a larger role in ensuring the Bank achieves optimal value for money spent on all third party agreements negotiated through sourcing. By leveraging suppliers’ competencies and relationships, we work to enhance organizational value. Working as a trusted advisor to the Bank.
Project: Contributes to enabling suppliers and business users onto our banking clients Purchase to Pay (P2P) systems. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Candidate Value Proposition: Be part of an exciting transformation program; not typical day-to-day role. Exposure to project and change management experience. Visibility to Bank's leaderships.
Typical Day in Role:
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Applies knowledge of procurement best practice and general business practice to enable transactions with suppliers on our banking clients P2P systems that is consistent with Procurement Policy and Procedures, and other related policies.
• Communicates and provides education about the improved controls and efficiency gains of migrating to official our banking clients P2P technology platform(s). Maintains P2P self-guided training material on intranet sites.
• Recommends and enables the invoicing approach (i.e. online portal, cXML, CSV, other) that aligns to the supplier billing capabilities.
• Works with the technology team to implement integrated invoicing options otherwise facilitates the manual invoice entry.
• Interacts with business unit employees and suppliers for P2P platform onboarding, catalog set-up & maintenance, training, and initial purchase order issuance. Prepares and seeks approval of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation and follows procedures accordingly to ensure data quality and consistent delivery of service according to established Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
• Prepares and seeks approval of Problem Resolution Procedure (PRP) documentation and follows procedures accordingly for efficient and consistent resolution of common problems to be solved or further escalated.
• Escalates issues to manager, suppliers, or other internal stakeholders and tracks to resolution.
• Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 1-2 years of P2P experience. Supplier enablement onto P2P platforms.
2. Good knowledge of COUPA platform. Need to have a decent understanding of how it works.
1. COUPA Certification
2. Experience with CXML integrations
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Able to hit the ground running
• Able to work independently
• Able to manage multiple stakeholders
Post-Secondary Degree – Business Degree preferred
Candidate Review & Selection
2 Video interviews approx.. 30 min
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP